Below you will find a list of books, articles and other resources that could be of value in the process of brainstorming ideas for a possible paper. They may lead you to other resources that can be useful in your research.
- Covey, S. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Doral (Florida), 2007.
- Crawford, M. Shop Class as Soulcraft: an Inquiry into the Value of Work. New York, 2009.
- De Torre, J. Work, Culture, Liberation: the Social Teaching of the Church. Manila, 1985.
- Escrivá, J. Friends of God: chapter four Working for God. Ohio, 2005
- Illanes Maestre, J.L. The Sanctification of Work: Aspects of the Teaching of the Founder of Opus Dei. New York, 2003.
- Kondo, M. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, the Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. Berkeley, 2014.
- Larrey, P. Connected World: From Automated Work to Virtual Wars. London (UK), 2017.
- Malinvaud, E. Work and human fulfillment. Florida, 2003.
- Newport, C. Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World. New York, 2016.
- Pieper, J. Only the Lover Sings: Art and Contemplation. San Francisco, 1990.
- Sandberg, S. Lean in: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead. New York, 2013.
- Schulte, B. Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time. London, 2014.
- Schwarz, F. Breaking with Tradition: Women and Work, the New Facts of Life. New York, 1993.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Economic Justice for All: Catholic Social Teaching and the U.S. Economy. Washington DC, 1986.
- V. V. A. A. Work in the Service of the person and Society. Rome, 2003.
- V. V. A. A. Work and Education. Rome, 2003.
- Pope Francis. TED talk: Why the only future worth building includes everyone. www.ted.com, 2017.
Documents of the Church
- POPE FRANCIS. Encyclical letter Laudato Si. Rome, 2015.
- BENEDICT XVI. Encyclical letter Caritas in Veritate. Rome, 2009.
- JOHN PAUL II. Encyclical letter Centesimus Annus. Rome, 1991.
- JOHN PAUL II. Encyclical letter Laborem Exercens: on human work. Rome, 1981.
- LEO XIII. Encyclical letter Rerum Novarum: on the Condition of the Working Classes. Rome, 1891.
- PIUS XI. Encyclical letter Quadragesimo Anno. Rome, 1931.
- SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL. Pastoral constitution Gaudium et Spes. Rome, 1965.